Allure Wellness and Rehab Health & Safety Policy | Updated 09/07/2020
We are following the guidance and direction of local, state, and federal governments, as well as our licensing entities. There are no exceptions.
THIS IS AN UNPRECEDENTED TIME AND WE ARE LOOKING OUT NOT ONLY FOR OUR PATIENTS’ HEALTH BUT OUR STAFF AND FAMILY AS WELL. PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE OR BE COMBATIVE WITH OUR STAFF REGARDING ANY AFOREMENTIONED PROTOCOL, OR YOUR AGREEMENT OR DISAGREEMENT WITH THE DECISIONS MADE BY OUR GOVERNING ENTITIES.
In accordance with the local state of disaster due to public health emergency in City of McKinney, Texas, pursuant to section 418.108(a) of the Texas Government Code, and the Fourth Revised Declaration (of the City of McKinney, Texas) issued on June 29, 2020, to address the concerns and precautions contained in GA‐28, issued June 26, 2020.
- As of July 1, 2020: Masks/face coverings are required upon entering and waiting.This includes all children 10 years old and older. This is a STATE MANDATE. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one to you at no charge.
- PLEASE OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCE WHEN IN THE OFFICE. There should be no more than 3 patients in both the reception area and 1 patient per therapy room so that staff and patients can socially distance. When you arrive, please let us know if you are checking in multiple people so we can better manage the patients in the office.
- To help us manage the social distancing in the office, please do not bring other people to your appointment. Only patients seeing the doctors need to be in the office.
- Our staff will be treating our patients with a mask on and we will be checking the temperature with a non-contact electronic thermometer.
- PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU HAVE:
- Our office will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day, as well as before opening and after closing time. We apologize if there is a lingering smell of disinfectant.
- Our staff will wash their hands before and after every patient and in between.
- ALSO, PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A PRIVATE BUSINESS AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.
a) Had a fever in the past 72 hours
b) Traveled out of state/country in the past two weeks
c) Respiratory issues/ trouble breathing within the past 72 hours
d) Attended any large gatherings where social distancing was not possible in the past two weeks
For additional information, please use the links provided below from the Center for Disease Control (CDC):